Good News Everyone !
Ringwood Judo Club is re-opening from Monday 12th April. Here is our Club's re-opening rules from 12th April. It's great to see that some Contact Judo is allowed again. The current rules will be applicable for the next 5 weeks until the next phase of lockdown ease (17th May) when things should feel a little more normal.
Junior Judo (18 years and under)
- Contact is allowed for Juniors up to 17 years old with a limit of 15 Participants per Session. To cater for all our Members we have split our Monday and Wednesday sessions into 2 Junior Sessions per evening.
- First Session will start at 6pm until 7pm and second session from 7pm to 8pm. To book your Judo session/s please click here.
- Each Parents/Guardians will still be required to fill in the Covid Symptoms Form before each visit and pay mat fees online via our website to keep interaction to a minimum on the day. The Form is also accessible from our Website's Home Page.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to stay and watch your child/ren indoor. No Spectators allowed. but can be seen via the large windows.
Adult Judo (18 years +)
- Contact is not allowed, unless same household. We will resume our Fitness sessions and concentrate on Judo Movements in preparation for a return to "Contact Judo"
- Adult Session to start at 8.10pm for 90 minutes. Click here to contact and book. You will also be required to complete the Covid Symptoms Form before each visit (Form accessible from Website's Home Page) and pay your mat fees online via our website to keep contact to a minimum on the day.
- No Spectators allowed.