CORONA VIRUS - COVID-19
Following the Virus Outbreak, Ringwood Judo Club is currently CLOSED.
We are aiming to restart sessions from Monday 7th September (Same as School Return date) by that time we are hoping a little more relaxation around the Covid restrictions could be announced.
Here's what we're doing to get us ready for September:
- Deep Cleansing of the mats has been organised, prior to the re-opening
- Introduction of a regular Mat Cleansing Rota
- New member’s attendee list, with contact details in case we need to contact you in between attendance days.
- Basic Safety measures such as provision of sanitising hand-gel, one-way systems and contactless payment will be available
- Covid-19 Awareness programme for 'Coaches' Certificate
We are also planning a “Grand Open Day” in the afternoon on Saturday 5th September, where we will welcome new members to our club but also to say hello again to our existing members. So, get your Judo Gi out and spend an hour or two with us, there'll be judo games, some demonstrations and a great time assured. Any questions you have can be answered whether about Judo, or safety … More information on our 'Open Day' will be notified by Mid-August, pending latest Government guidance/restrictions.
We will keep you informed of the latest news on our Facebook Page and on this website.
You can also let us know your email by contacting us via our Contact Us Page to be notified of our re-opening plans.
Keep Safe Everyone, We will see you soon on the mat, Didier.
Page Last updated on 2nd August 2020